List Price: $7.17
Sale Price: $7.17
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Thirty many years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut, proprietor of the historic White Hart Inn, John Harney, developed a passion for fine teas. Beginning manufacturing out of his basement in 1983, John started his very own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends to inn guests, he soon located they have been coming back for far more. Never did John Harney imagine that his modest property-run business in Salisbury, Connecticut would turn into a international operation. The business, which sources, blends, and packages their very own merchandise from start off to finish, has grown from their authentic 6 teas, to far more than three hundred. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver buyers the best high quality tea possible. This promise, manufactured 30 many years ago, serves as the company\'s guiding principle. No matter whether via their committed consumer services staff, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting retailers, the Harney & Sons group works to pass on their passion of tea to a broad audience. Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking expertise.
- Assertive blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves
- This is one of our oldest flavored tea blends, developed it at the beginning of the 1980s
- Combination of strong spices and sweetness with no sugars it is safe for everyone to enjoy
- Medium-bodied with a very strong aroma of spices and citrus
- Certified Kosher and steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking