List Price: $6.08
Sale Price: $6.08
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Firm initially operated out of an outdated Portland Victorian fashion home, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural meals retailers. Starting up in 1975, the organization broadened its emphasis to contain bagged teas and then started to sell a full line of traditional, specialty mix and herbal teas right to fine dining establishments and via a mail buy catalog to customers. These days, Stash Tea Company is one of the biggest specialty tea firms in the United States. The organization derives its name from an entertaining element of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a worthwhile commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain frequently was presented with some of the finest teas for his personalized use. This provide was his “stash,” stowed cautiously as his “private reserve.” Nowadays, the phrase is even now utilized to denote something put away cautiously since of its preciousness.
- Packed in 3.5 ounce pouch that makes 50 cups, perfect for foodservice, restaurants or cafes
- Blended with more Assam creates an extra-caffeinated, richer and more full-bodied black tea
- Excellent with milk and sugar or plain
- Pouch is reseable to maintain flavor freshness
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world