List Price: $7.12
Sale Price: $7.12
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Firm initially operated out of an old Portland Victorian design property, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to organic foods merchants. Commencing in 1975, the company broadened its focus to incorporate bagged teas and then started to sell a complete line of classic, specialty mix and herbal teas straight to fine eating places and via a mail buy catalog to customers. Right now, Stash Tea Company is 1 of the biggest specialty tea companies in the United States. The firm derives its title from an entertaining factor of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his private use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the phrase is nevertheless utilized to denote anything put away very carefully since of its preciousness.
- Packed in 3.5 ounce pouch that makes 50 cups, perfect for foodservice, restaurants or cafes
- Hand-rolled into tiny pearls, each green tea leaf will unfold in hot water and brew a dark green flavorful and fragrant cup
- This certifired organic and Fair Trade tea can be enjoyed hot or iced, with sugar, lemon or plain
- Pouch is reseable to maintain flavor freshness
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world