List Price: $11.95
Sale Price: $11.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Rooibos tea is named right after the South African plant it is harvested from. Rooibos is frequently referred to as \"red\" tea and is made up of a lot more antioxidants than tea from the Camellia sinensis plant, which is the plant utilized to make white tea, green tea, black tea, oolong tea, pu-erh tea. Rooibos tea is believed to assist with anxiety and allergy symptoms and is caffeine-free of charge. Rooibos tea became popular among Dutch settlers in Africa due to the fact importing black tea was expensive and supply unreliable. Thai G is a not-so-typical green rooibos tea with a smooth flavor that is accented by lemongrass and lime. This tea helps make a wonderful morning brew that is yummy iced or sizzling. Add in a squeeze of lemon or lime for a much more concentrated tang. Rooibos Tea Positive aspects: *Rooibos loose leaf tea is total of antioxidants and a large concentration of aspalathin and nothofagin, which each assist avoid free of charge radical injury. It consists of the following minerals: magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc and iron. *Improves circulation by means of a potent antioxidant Chrysoeriol. *Improves digestion and total gut overall health through the substantial concentration of flavonoids--especially 1 known as quercetin. *Rooibos tea includes phenylpyruvic acid, which improves your skin and can aid decrease acne, psoriasis and eczema. What you get: Loose Leaf Premium Green Rooibos Tea from South Africa. Our NO-Threat Wild Guarantee lets you acquire with confidence. With nothing at all to drop, and significantly to obtain, why wait... get Wild today!
- Wild Thai G is a Loose Leaf Green Rooibos tea with a refreshing taste from a wonderful combination of ginger pieces, lemongrass and lime! It is the perfect caffeine-free iced tea... and it's also great hot!
- Drinking Wild Thai G can even improve your skin due to phenylpyruvic acid, which improves your skin and can help reduce acne, psoriasis and eczema!
- Wild Thai G not only tastes delicious... it's also GOOD FOR YOU!! It is full of antioxidants: high concentrations of aspalathin and nothofagin that prevent free radical damage. It also contains minerals magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc and iron!
- Backed by our Iron-Clad Wild Guarantee: 100% Money-Back Guarantee If You Aren't Completely Happy For Any Reason Whatsoever. 1 TSP of Wild Tea can be steeped multiple times to produce various flavor and nutritional profiles. For your first brew, steep for 2-3 minutes then after straining tea leave place them in the fridge until your next brew!
- Only Four Wild Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Ginger pieces, Lemongrass & Lime