India's Original Masala Chai, Spiced Black Tea, Assam CTC blended with fresh Indian Spices, 3.53oz/100g (Makes 35-40 Cups)
List Price: $8.95
Sale Price: $8.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Originating from India, Masala Chai or \'Spiced Tea\' is 1 of the most well-known black tea blends in the planet. This ancient traditional recipe is ready by blending a powerful & robust black tea with an array of fresh & aromatic spices. Our signature \'Masala Chai Spiced Tea\' is symbolic of the authentic house blend which has been cherished in India for decades now. A mixture of Assam CTC & orthodox leaves blended in a varying ratio is taken as the base. The base tea is then blended with exotic and fresh indian spices which includes crushed cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, prolonged pepper, dry ginger and clove. Widely distinctive from the Chai tea blends produced in western nations, the original indian masala chai tea blend stands out due the superior and distintive properties of spices grown in India.This strong and complete-bodied tea is characteristic of a somewhat malty flavor with exotic flavor of fresh cardamoms mixed with delicate notes of black pepper and clove. Historically prepared only with milk, Masala Chai can also be enjoyed and taken with out milk. This expertly produced blend is not only invigorating and tasty but also stimulates the thoughts and is acknowledged to boost immunity. A must have for all tea lovers.
- Garden Fresh 2014 Harvest Assam Tea
- 100% Certified blended Assam Tea
- Packed in Double Air Sealed Zipper Pouch to preserve freshness & aroma.
- Traditionally prepared only with milk, Masala Chai can also be enjoyed and taken without milk. This expertly created blend is not only invigorating and delicious but also stimulates the mind and is known to increase immunity. A must have for all tea lovers.
- Brought you to by Golden Tips Teas, India's Oldest & Most Trusted Name in quality teas since 1933