List Price: $42.23
Sale Price: $42.23
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not since of the fine orchestra clarinets they have been generating but since of a fairly unknown coffee maker known as the Chambord which they created as well. The explanation the French press coffee maker has grow to be 1 of the most popular coffeemakers in the globe is pure and basic, taste. The supplies (glass and stainless steel) are totally taste-free so nothing comes in between your ground coffee beans. This is precisely the purpose why coffee tasters use this strategy to determine the quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean's vital oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is-misplaced on paper filters. Simplicity operates greatest and is the purpose why the Chambord's design has not altered a bit from its unique drawing. Make taste, not waste.
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 12-cup, 51-ounce French Press serves for 3-4 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; Stainless Steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher-safe