Where else but from Italy would the most popular espresso machine come? The Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic has been making headlines in the espresso world for its combination of excellent design, sturdy construction and mix of both traditional and modern features.
With many of the innovations and features of the Pasquini commercial line of espresso machines, the Livia 90 is designed for the home, office or restaurant/café setting. It has all the great brewing features of the Livia 90 Semiautomatic but provides push button control so that your espresso can be brewed and poured while you are doing something else. Another time saving feature is that the Livia 90 is a genius at brewing and steaming milk all the same time. A great convenience and excellent for commercial use, both of the features make coffee production quick and reliable. The Livia 90 also carries a NSF Sanitation Certification, often required for professional use.
- One-touch Control, Programmable Automatic Brewing
- With just a push of a button on the Livia 90, you can choose either a single or double shot of espresso.
- Simple to use and easy to read controls make brewing with the Livia 90 a joy
- The orange light lets you know the boiler is heating. In addition to these simple controls, a pressure gauge, just below the control panel, signals when optimum pressure for brewing has been reached.
- Frothing Milk & Dispensing Hot Water
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Pasquini Livia 90 Automatic Espresso Machine. Model: HML90A(Out Of Stock)