Also called Red Tea, Rooibos is an herb indigenous to the Cederberg region of South Africa. It has a deep, earthy vanilla taste, is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects. From Numi’s beginnings in 1999, we have worked with the same small-scale organic rooibos farmers. This long-standing partnership has brought economic benefits to this region of Africa.
- Rooibos is a South African herb rich in anti-oxidants and soothing to the nerves
- Deep, earthy taste makes it a perfect caffeine-free alternative to black tea
- Made from pure, certified organic Rooibos; Numi uses premium organic teas and herbs, blended with only real fruits, flowers and spices – nothing else
- Boxes are made with 100% recycled material and a minimum of 85% post-consumer waste; Tea bags are biodegradable and compostable
- Made in the United States
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Numi Organic Tea Rooibos, Herbal Teasan, 18-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 3)