Since 1911 Market Spice, located in Seattle’s famous Pike Place Public Market, has been a key source for exotic spices. Their understanding of spice combination led to the creation of this Seattle favorite. Market Spice Tea is known for its clove, cinnamon and orange flavorings. Each box contains 24 tea bags.
- Market Spice Tea is known for its clove, cinnamon and orange flavorings.
- Each box contains 24 tea bags.
- Special tea blend with natural oils, contains no sugar
- Citrus/Cinnamon oils react with plastic. Please use glass to store, brew and serve this tea.
- Market Spice teabags are made with liquid flavorings and should be stored in an air tight glass container in the fridge upon opening to preserve freshness.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Market Spice Tea Bags – Original Orange Cinnamon – 24 count box