Balanced flavors are drawn evenly from all the grinds. So what is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction? Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, a steady low pressure pre-infusion gently expands the grinds before stepping up to high pressure for an even extraction. Electronic PID temperature control delivers increased temperature stability for a better tasting cup and high power 1600W for high pressure steam and faster heat up. Voltage range is 110-120 Volts.
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- 15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine