As the name indicates, Bistro Nouveau was the successor of the original Bistro French press designed for Bodum back in 1974. The new Bistro, now redesigned, is a modern classic, sure to stand another 20 years of changing design trends and fashions. The Bistro Nouveau is the ultimate French press coffeemaker for those who want to share a delicious cup of coffee with some friends and for those who already know that when you have tasted good coffee brewed in a French press there is no going back.
- Redesign of the original bistro french press first introduced in 1974
- Brews flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; handle and lid made of bpa free plastic with stainless steel clip
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavor
- All parts are dishwasher safe
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Bodum Bistro Nouveau French Press Coffee Maker, 12 Cup, 51-Ounce